Indochina Legends no of day from 10 Days to 11 Days
This three-country tour combines visits to Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. Discover Khmer’s past by visiting some of the stunning temples in Siem Reap (Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom) and many notable sites in Phnom Penh.
In Vietnam, visit the neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and other Saigon highlights. Enjoy a boat trip in Halong Bay, explore the Ho Chi Minh Complex and countless other stunning attractions in Hanoi. In Laos, visit a gleaming golden stupa and then Pha That Lung in Vientiane. The trip ends in Luang Phrabang, the entire town was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour
Remark: For bookings of roundtrip or module packages, we will confirm one of the hotels mentioned above according to the selected category. Please note that compulsory gala dinners and peak season surcharges may apply during peak periods surrounding the public holidays of Christmas and New Year - these surcharges will be confirmed at the time of booking.