2-Day Private Overland Trip to Siem Reap
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Explore hidden temples and witness the tranquil countryside, towering monuments, and beautiful rice paddies on this overnight tour through rural Cambodia. An expert guide accompanies you on your journey to the ancient ruins of Kompong Thom and the astounding archaeology of Siem Reap.
Meet your guide and set out from Pnomh Penh, with a stop in the market town of Skuon to try some deep-fried spider, one of Cambodia's more exotic culinary delights. A brief tour of Kompong Cham lets you view examples of colonial architecture, as well as the ancient temple complex of Banteay Prei Nokor.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Kompong Thom for a visit to the 11th-century temple of Wat Kohear Nokor. At the Santuk Silk Farm, you can learn about the process of silk weaving and contribute to the sustainable development of the community. Visit the stone sculptors in the village of Samnak before you arrive in Kompong Thom, check into your hotel, and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Have breakfast at the hotel before you depart for the archaeological site of Sambor Prei Kuk. Visit the ancient capital of the Chenla Kingdom, with 100 temples dating back to the 6th century, and then stop at the ancient Naga Bridge before you arrive in Siem Reap and your journey comes to an end.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour