2-Day Private Tour of Phnom Penh's Must-See Sights
Cruises & Water Tours
Experience the best sights of Cambodia's capital city on this 2-day private tour: from the ancient Wat Phnom temple, majestic Royal Palace, and beautiful Silver Pagoda to the historic Choeung Ek killing fields, notorious Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, and scenic Mekong River.
On your first day start your journey to Wat Phnom, the largest religious structure in Phnom Penh. Continue to the beautiful Royal Palace and marvel at the intricate Khmer architectural designs.
Next, visit the picturesque Silver Pagoda and be fascinated by the 17th-century crystal Buddha and the life-sized, golden Maitreya Buddha, decorated with more than 9,500 diamonds.
Soon after, explore the National Museum. Wander around its many exhibits displaying Khmer heritage, art, and sculpture before enjoying a delicious Cambodian lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, the site of the Khmer regime's notorious Security Prison 21 (S-21). Walk through the museum and hear compelling stories of the terrible events that took place there before returning to your hotel.
On your second day, be picked up and journey to the Choeung Ek killing fields, a mass Khmer regime victim grave site, to see more than 5,000 human skulls stored in the eerie Buddhist stupa.
Afterward, enjoy a panoramic cruise along the Mekong River to Koh Dach Island. Visit a traditional Khmer village and watch as locals demonstrate the intricate art of weaving silk by hand.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour