Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
Spend an afternoon at one of the world's most renowned temples, Angkor Wat, declared as the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992. Take time to appreciate this national treasure as well as discover important landmarks like Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo, and Phnom Bakhaen on this half-day tour from Siem Reap.
Enjoy afternoon pickup from your hotel and journey to Angkor Archaeological Park. Enjoy your scenic ride and get a glimpse of Siem Reap's bustling streets along your way.
Upon arrival, take in the magnificent sight of the temple, with its 5 lotus-like towers rising 215 feet (65 m) to the sky. See the bas-relief galleries that line the inside and outside walls of one of the world's largest religious temples. Also, watch for the carvings of almost 2,000 Apsaras (celestial dancers) that depict scenes of Hindu mythology throughout the complex.
Afterward, explore several small, ancient temple ruins within the area, such as the former residence of King Jayavarman VII, Banteay Kdei, the Hindu temple Chaosay Tevoda, and the unfinished pyramid Ta Keo. Then head to Phnom Bakheng and witness an awe-inspiring color change in Angkor's sky as the sun sets while your transfer takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour