Apsara Dance Performance with Buffet Dinner at Koulen Restaurant
Food & Drink
Experience an enchanting night with unique local cuisine and a charming show of exotic Khmer cultural dancing. As you dine on a delicious Cambodian buffet dinner, be captivated by an Apsara dance performance.
Arrive at the Koulen theater-restaurant and enjoy a feast of local delicacies, such as the classic amok Cambodian curry and Khmer barbecue meats, served in a beautiful and traditional setting. The sample buffet menu includes chicken curry soup, mango salad with pork, fried pork, lamb, beef, and fish amok, as well as an assortment of Khmer desserts.
As you relish your satisfying meal, sit back and watch the cultural Apsara dance showcasing Cambodia's unique Khmer heritage. The show is filled with ornate costumes, traditional music, and religious folklore. Be dazzled by symbolic ceremonial dances, such as the "Ballet of Apsaras" and "Dance of Mekhala," and marvel at the mythological tale of the Hindu epic "Ramayana."Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour