Apsara Dancing Experience
Show & Sport Tickets
Discover the traditional moves and rhythm of Cambodia's people with a session that shows you the classical apsara dance, once a staple in the Khmer Empire. This course offers a window into the performances that delighted royalty, with some of the few people who still know the original techniques.
At the site of your lesson in central Pnomh Penh, you have the chance to learn from one of the masters who obtained their skills through generations of living technique. Your instructors lead you through the entire process, from the foundation of warm-ups and basic techniques to the more difficult spins and poses.
With a short introductory course, you can be up and dancing in no time. Experience the legacy of Cambodia's rich cultural tradition as you pick up some great new techniques for yourself.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour