Cambodian Boxing with Champion Fighters
Learn the secrets of Cambodian kickboxing in the country where the martial art began, with a guided session that draws on the wisdom of Cambodia's original masters. This practice helps you keep fit and direct the power in your fists, elbows, feet, and knees to produce the most impact and strength.
You start the session with a series of warm-ups and cardio exercises to help you build a good foundation for boxing. Next will be a session on the basic techniques of muay thai, including punching, kicking, leg movements, and footwork, followed by an advanced session on the usage of your elbows and knees for the most devastating impact.
Finish with a session on self-defense where you learn to deal with a variety of common attacks, and how to repel them with precision and skill.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour