Cambodian Circus Show with Private Transfer
Show & Sport Tickets
At Phare, the Cambodian Circus, you can find shows unlike any other circus in the world. Settle in for a performance that combines theater, story, dance, high-energy music and astonishing acrobatics to tell uniquely Cambodian stories—historical, folk and modern.
Depending on the day of your visit, you can see one of 2 shows that take you on a journey steeped in history, culture, and popular beliefs. Eclipse presents a tale of discrimination, where the gods transform a disfigured young man into a beautiful woman, while Sokha tells the story of a child who is haunted by the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge and must discover her inner strength, her trust in human nature, and the resilience to fight despair.
Each performance gives the young artists a chance to show off boundless energy, emotion, enthusiasm, and talent. With a blend of acrobatics, juggling, contortion, balancing, and aerial arts, the show draws on modern dance forms and circus techniques to illustrate Cambodia's vibrant creative expression. Leave with the sense of elation that comes with the triumph of the human spirit over adversity.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour