Cambodian Cultural Village & Angkor Museum Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend your afternoon visiting the Cambodian Cultural Village and the Angkor National Museum. See miniature versions of fascinating historical buildings before stopping at Angkor National Museum to see its many collections of Buddha statues and other important relics.
Begin your tour in Siem Reap with hotel pickup and a scenic journey to the Cambodian Cultural Village. Upon arrival, be treated to the sight of miniature versions of important structures in Cambodia history such as the Royal Palace, Reclining Buddha, and Independence Monument.
Then wander through 11 unique villages, representing 19 different cultures in the country. As you stop at each village, spot the different styles of wooden houses, see a traditional wedding ceremony, watch local sports, and enjoy traditional entertainment like Apsara and peacock dancing.
Later, visit a wax museum and get a glimpse of Cambodia's past and present glory before making your way to Angkor National Museum. Here, immerse yourself in impressive galleries that showcase the majesty of the Khmer dynasty and the renowned Angkor Kingdom. Enter the Gallery of a Thousand Buddhas to get a chance to see a fine collection of Buddha statues and relics, from pre-Angkoran periods to modern time.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour