Try out the lively ancient art of Cambodian drumming with the instruments behind the signature rhythms of the country. Your hands-on time playing these traditional pieces of percussion offers a real feel for the history and entertainment in the roots of the Khmer people's culture.
From the goblet-shaped thon to the tall, slender standing drum, you can choose the instruments that suit you best and sit down to bring their sounds to life. See how each drum has its own style and learn the roles they play at different occasions in the local culture, forming a staple of local Cambodians' lives.
A little similar in style to the samba drums of South America and African drums, these instruments retain a special Southeast Asian flavor of their own. Make sure you give each one a try, and see which you like most.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour