Cambodian Spice Cocktails Class
Food & Drink
With a professional bartender as your guide, learn to make 3 unique drinks fusing spices and herbs like turmeric and galangal. For the fourth concoction, let your creativity take over and create your own Khmer spice cocktail.
Join this class to create cocktails with Pari, a professional bartender for more than 10 years, and learn about drinks with local Cambodian spices. She stumbled onto the method of spice-infused beverages when she accidentally mixed herbal tea with imported alcohol, churning out a very interesting taste in the process and egging her on to experiment further.
At Asana, the only traditional Khmer house remaining in the old market district, discover how to mix classic cocktails as well as drinks with a twist of Khmer beauty and taste. Use spices like turmeric, galangal, and rice herbs to make 3 cocktails. You may be surprised how the flavors meld together for a real kick. Then, for your fourth drink, let your creativity run wild.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour