Chansor Village Full-Day Excursion
Day Trips & Excursions
Journey to traditional Cambodia with a full-day visit to the village of Chansor, a small village outside of Siem Reap. Admire the authentic thatched-roof homes on an ox-cart ride, learn about the villagers' traditional way of life, and have the chance to participate in local crafts.
After you're picked up from your hotel, enjoy a scenic drive through the countryside about 25-miles (40-km) outside of Siem Reap. Pass through the agricultural headquarters of a local non-profit organization where you can participate in a mat-weaving workshop with local village women.
Stop just outside Chansor village, jumping on the back of an ox cart for a thrilling ride by houses of people following a traditional Cambodian way of living. Snap photos of the beautiful field setting and authentic architecture of a Khmer family home who specializes in making brooms.
Set out on foot through the village, watching the locals going about their daily activities, and even having the opportunity to join in on some fishing, farming or animal husbandry activities, depending on the time of year. After a light-Khmer lunch, spend time learning from the villagers. Transportation takes you back to Siem Reap, stopping in at a Buddhist temple on the way.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour