Chinatown Cyclo Tour with Lunch
Zip through the tight alleys and charming lanes around Cholon, Ho Chi Minh City's massive Chinatown district. On your 3-wheeled ride, enjoy cruising past lantern-lined shops and elegant pagodas as you scope out the sights in this colorful corner of the city.
After meeting up with your guide outside your hotel, hop in your cyclo—the city's ubiquitous pedal-powered transportation—and coast to Ho Chi Minh's Chinatown district for up-close looks at narrow streets and charming markets that seem frozen in time since the city's earliest Chinese immigrants arrived. Learn about the traditions of this vibrant community and stop off along the way to snap memorable photos.
Swing by the stalls of aromatic spice vendors and admire the ornate sculptures atop the gabled roof of the 19th-century Thien Hau Pagoda. Browse for goods among the vocal vendors of the Binh Tay Market, and wrap up your day with a delicious lunch at a locally loved restaurant before you head back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour