Chinatown Food Tasting Walking Adventure
Food & Drink
Set out on foot to immerse yourself in the rich heritage and authentic cuisine of Ho Chi Minh City's historic Chinatown district. Discover a neighborhood off the normal tourist track, try exotic Vietnamese fruits, and a delicious traditional lunch, all while learning about the lives of locals.
Leave your Saigon hotel and arrive at the emblematic entrance of Cho Lon—one of the oldest Chinatowns in the world. Begin your adventure at Binh Tay Market, exploring eclectic shops and colorful food stands. Check out the Sino-French architecture of the neighborhood’s buildings, admiring the heaps before visiting Cafe Sua Dua for a thirst-quenching, Vietnamese iced coffee.
Hop into the front of a cyclo and meander through the busy backstreets, watching the hectic trade of objects from spare motorbike parts to rare religious artifacts. See important landmarks including Cha Tam church, where President Diem was seized during a 1963 coup.
Witness the preparation of traditional Chinese herbal tea at a medicine shop before the unique opportunity to walk through a communal Minh Huong house. Here, sit down with a local family and begin to understand the blend of Vietnamese and Chinese culture in the area. A tasty lunch is then served on the Lady Hau Rice Barge, completing your unforgettable tour.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour