City & Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
Admire the historic and cultural sights of Ho Chi Minh City on this full-day tour. See the Notre-Dame Basilica, the Central Post Office, and the historic Cu Chi tunnels used in the Vietnam War, and then savor a scrumptious Vietnamese meal.
Make your way to the impressive Notre-Dame Basilica, built in the 19th century with a total of 6 bronze bells in 2 bell towers, and see the Virgin Mary statue that is rumored to have shed real tears. Across the road, stop by the Central Post Office, filled with antique maps and telegraph booths, and admire its neoclassical architecture.
After a tasty, traditional lunch, visit the Cu Chi tunnels—an immense network of underground tunnels used during the Vietnam War. As you wander through the Viet Cong's base of operations, learn the in-depth history behind the tunnels from your guide and marvel at the displays of weapons such as AK-47s, M16 rifles, and booby traps.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour