City Afternoon Tour
Discover the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City on this guided afternoon tour. Visit the historic Reunification Palace, walk through the tranquil French Quarter, explore famous sites, and stroll in the colorful Ben Thành Market.
Begin your journey with a visit to the Reunification Palace, the former political office of the President of South Vietnam. Learn about the power struggle between Vietnam's North and South regions and see a collection of antiques, relics, and replicas from the Vietnam War.
Continue to the picturesque French Quarter and view ancient buildings influenced by French architectural design. While you're there, marvel at the impressive Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the 18th century, as well as the Old Central Post Office.
Then walk up to the majestic City Hall building, situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, before continuing to the lively Bình Tay Market. You have time to stroll around and wonder at the selection of local products available before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour