City Morning Tour
Discover the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City on this guided morning tour. Stroll through the vibrant Chinatown district, be fascinated by the colorful Bình Tay Market, visit the historic Ho Chi Minh City Museum, and explore the ancient Thien Hau Pagoda.
Start your day exploring bustling Chinatown, situated in the ancient Cholon district, and experience the day-to-day life of a local. Continue to the lively Bình Tay Market and wonder at the selection of products available as hawkers try to win over customers.
Next, pass by an array of local shops and shrines before stopping at historical Thien Hau Pagoda, a Chinese-style temple. Marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional decorations of ancient goddess statues and porcelain dioramas.
Your last stop is at the majestic Ho Chi Minh City Museum, built using classical baroque architecture with unique French and Oriental influences. Explore the museum at your own pace and learn the history, arts, and heritage of Ho Chi Minh City before returning to your hotel in the afternoon.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour