City Sightseeing Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Enjoy a scenic day exploring the cultural sites of Ho Chi Minh. Relish a cup of Vietnamese coffee at the central park, and view the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Central Post Office. See the elegant Thein Hou Pagoda and stop by a local market before ending with a delicious meal.
After a hotel pickup, get acquainted with your guide dressed in a traditional red costume. Start your tour at the central park where you’ll enjoy a strong Vietnamese coffee to go with the beautiful scenery. Continue on to the Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the 18th century, and admire the rich red of the Marseille bricks.
Take in the neoclassical architecture of the Saigon Central Post Office before moving on to your next destination. Stop by a local market for a look at various tropical fruits of the region and even basic cooking utensils with help from your guide. Complete your journey with a delicious traditional meal of pork hash wrapped in banana leaf and steak noodles as well as other scrumptious dishes.
Afterward, get dropped off at your hotel or you can request a drop-off somewhere in the city center.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour