Coconut Carving Session
Create a memorable souvenir with a local craftsman's assistance. Coconut husks are one of the most useful raw materials in Cambodia and are surprisingly easy to carve into unique trinkets. Work with the grain of the husk to make anything you can dream up.
Arrive at building 113 and meet your friendly guide who gives you an overview on coconut carving methods. Then, choose what you'd like to create and begin to trace it out with your instructor's help. A few of your options are a keychain, cutlery, little saucer, or use your imagination to make something more challenging.
Using the provided tools, set to work and watch as your concept comes to life in the form of a priceless souvenir of you time in Phnom Penh.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour