Copper Metal Bracelet Workshop
No commodity is better embraced by the Cambodian culture than copper. Learn how to work with the material to create a one-of-a-kind bracelet under the guidance of a copper-smith. While you chisel and design, listen to the history and significance of this impressive industry.
Meet your instructors and get a quick overview of your day's project. Then, begin designing your very own bracelet on paper before carving it into a flat piece of metal. Your masterful smithy helps you with the next steps where you chisel, cut, hammer, shine, and wash the metal until you arrive at the final product.
With the finishing touches done to your bracelet, you gain a new appreciation for the labor that goes into the jewelry you see at markets along the streets of Siem Reap. Thank your hosts, and take your handmade souvenir home with you for memories of an incredible experience.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour