Copper Wire Bracelet Workshop
Copper wire is generally known as a go-to material for electrical infrastructure throughout the world, but it can also be used to create beautiful jewelry that really catches the eye. Enjoy a copper wire jewelry class and go home with a beautiful bracelet of your own creation to show off.
Your class is led by Muy Seu Bel, an undeniable talent in the jewelry-making realm. Muy developed a passion for jewelry after a Filipino volunteer he once worked with taught him how to make it. He now operates his own workshop to share his craft with travelers from around the world, opening their eyes to the world of jewelry creation.
All materials are included, and Muy's instruction is patient, clear, and engaging. Let your imagination run wild as you design and create a copper wire bracelet that's unique to your tastes and personality. Bring it home as a remembrance of a rewarding experience.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour