Countryside Cycling Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Siem Reap's rural charms on this half-day cycling tour. Pedal through idyllic natural surroundings, wonder at the lush tropical landscapes, and explore a traditional Cambodian village.
Be picked up from your hotel by your private guide, then hop on your bike and embark on an adventure through the countryside. Pass by fruit orchards, palm trees, and idyllic rice fields with local farmers at work.
Stop by one of the local Cambodian villages and discover the daily lives of villagers with a visit to a native Cambodian family household. Interact with the locals and learn about their customs and heritage.
Next, watch as locals demonstrate the delicate art of weaving baskets, a generations-old method, and learn the many uses of palm trees: using leaves to make roofs, drinking the sugary juice, and cooking the fruit.
Take the opportunity to wander around the village on your own, taste local delicacies (additional cost), and purchase handcrafted products as mementos before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour