Cu Chi Tunnels Biking Adventure with Lunch
Tours & Sightseeing
Escape the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City to the serene and historic countryside near Cu Chi during this immersive bike tour. Follow scenic, rural roads past villages and plantations on the way to the famed Cu Chi tunnels, which you have the opportunity crawl into and explore.
After pickup from your meeting point in Ho Chi Minh City, take a car ride into the sprawling, rural plains just north of the city. Upon arrival near the Cu Chi, get on a well-maintained bicycle and begin your trek through the countryside, with a well-spoken local guide at the lead. Pedal along rugged backroads and trails through sprawling agricultural landscapes that showcase a quieter, more private way of life in Vietnam.
Your route leads you directly to Cu Chi, where your guide explains the history and significance of the underground tunnel network that makes this place unique. This sprawling system of narrow passageways were the location of various military operations during the Vietnam War, and were at one point used as hiding places for Viet Cong soldiers during combat. If you're up for it, enjoy the chance to crawl through these fascinating tunnels.
Continue your journey to a nearby restaurant, where you sit down for a delicious lunch of flavorful local fare. Relax a little and socialize with your fellow travelers before taking a hassle-free ride back to central Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour