Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
Discover the historic Cu Chi tunnels on this half-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Explore this immense network of interconnected underground tunnels, a remnant from the Vietnam War. Learn the history behind its use by Viet Cong soldiers.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey through the countryside. Arrive at Cu Chi tunnels, a 75-mile (121-km) long maze of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in its military campaign against American forces.
Walk around the Viet Cong's base of operations, learn the history behind the tunnels' creation, and visit exhibits displaying a variety of weapons, such as the M16 rifle, the AK-47, and even booby traps. Take time to stroll around the war memorial and crawl inside the tunnel.
If time permits, take the opportunity to fire a variety of Vietnam War-era weapons at the shooting range (additional cost) or try the types of meals the Viet Cong fighters would have eaten at the command center (also additional cost).
After a day of discovery, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour