Evening Street Food Tour
Food & Drink
Discover the world of Cambodian street food with a journey to the local markets of Phnom Penh. Try dishes that range from grilled chicken and meatballs to hot dogs at the tiny vendors that can be found outside factories, on sidewalks, and in mobile carts throughout the capital.
Your tour starts near the Royal Palace for a walk through the bustling local markets in the center of the old city. Later, you are taken through the narrow alleyways that line the main city streets. While here, take the chance to sample variety of tasty and mouth-watering local delicacies.
By the time you arrive at the city's night market to wrap up the experience, you can get a new insight into the distinctive tastes that make Cambodian food. Savor the curries, stir-fried vegetables, rice, noodles, and soups that form the staples of the Khmer diet.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour