Fishing on Mekong River with Local Fisherman
Set out from the banks of the Mekong River for the lake of Tonle Sap on an experience that lets you feel like a true Cambodian fisherman. Learn how to catch river wonders like catfish and the giant freshwater Mekong prawn with some hands-on time to learn the local trade.
The experience begins when you board a traditional Cham fisherman's boat in the fishing village across from Phnom Penh's riverbank. Cruise downriver to find a suitable fishing spot, learn how to cast the fishing nets out for maximum effect, and admire the beautiful scenery around the lake.
At the end of your trip, your host prepares a dinner including your catch right aboard the boat. If you time your excursion to stretch into the evening, you can get to see the epic sunset across Phnom Penh on your way back to dock.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour