Flavors of Phnom Penh Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Delve into Cambodian cuisine and regional specialties in this full-day cooking experience. Head to a local market to collect fresh and authentic ingredients, then tie on your apron as an expert chef helps you hone your skills and discover the flavors of Khmer cuisine.
In the morning, be picked up by tuk tuk, before heading to a local market to collect fresh produce and herbs. Your guide gives you pointers on how to select and bargain for the very best ingredients as you walk from stall to stall.
Then it's time to get to the restaurant and put your skills to the test. Over the course of a full-day class, gain insight into the techniques, flavors, and special characteristics of Khmer cuisine. Once everything is sautéed, steamed, simmered, and seasoned, pull up a chair to savor the fruits of your labor with your group.
Two different menus are available for you to choose from:
- Spring rolls
- Banana blossom salad with chicken or tofu
- Amok steamed coconut fish in banana leaves
- Sweet rice with palm sugar and sesame
- Sayong jayk sausages in banana flower
- Pomelo salad with shrimp
- Red or green chicken curry or amok
- Pumpkin coconut custard
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour