Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
Soar high above the temple ruins and dense jungle of Angkor Wat, scanning the canopy for gibbons as you whiz past the trees on a thrilling zipline course. Leap between elevated platforms and hanging sky bridges, and then enjoy an informative nature walk followed by a tasty Khmer lunch at a restaurant.
After you’re picked up from your hotel in Siem Reap, ride the 30 minutes or so north to the mystic ruins of Angkor Wat, a breathtaking, 12th-century temple complex surrounded by a moat built to represent the home of the gods on earth. Get fitted for a harness and a helmet, listen as your guides talk you through a short safety briefing, and then make your way to the zipline course to start your adventure.
Steel your nerves on the edge of the first of 21 platforms, and then take a leap of faith to cruise over the treetops to the next checkpoint. Scramble across 4 hanging sky bridges, and keep your eyes on the branches around you to see if you can spot the park’s resident gibbons perched above the forest floor. Feel the rush during a rappel descent, and follow your guide on a nature walk along a trail that gives you an up-close look at the lush flora of the jungle that’s constantly creeping in on the stone edifices of this spiritual landmark.
All that excitement is sure to work up an appetite, so head to the nearby Palmboo restaurant to refuel over a delicious spread of traditional Cambodian cuisine. After filling up on dishes like fried spring rolls, Khmer chicken curry with rice, and fresh fruit, sit back for the quick ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour