Full-Day Angkor Wat Tour
Discover the architectural treasures of Cambodia in 1 day from Siem Reap. Enjoy stops at Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom, a city founded by King Jayavarman VII. Visit some of the astounding masterpieces such as Bayon Temple, Terrace of Elephants, and Ta Prohm.
Sit back and relax as you're picked up from your hotel in Siem Reap. Then travel north to Angkor. En route, stop at Angkor Thom, the city that was founded by Angkor's greatest king, Jayavarman VII, and the last capital of the Khmer Empire.
As you walk in, pass by the gorgeous 65 foot (20 m) tall gates, and take in the beautiful views of the surroundings, remains of 10th-century stone monuments. Next, wander around the gorgeous Bayon Temple, a Buddhist shrine that retains elements of Hindu cosmology. See the Terrace of the Elephants and see the bas-reliefs of the Terrace of the Leper King.
Later, visit Ta Prohm, a quiet monastery with a maze of courtyards and galleries, located in the jungle with overgrown trees and vines. Continue your tour to Angkor Wat, UNESCO-listed and a national symbol of Cambodia. Upon arrival, marvel at its architectural grandeur and snap photos of the majestic Khmer shrines, intricate Apsara carvings, and gorgeous sculptures around the temple.
After a day of exploration, hop back in your coach and relax on the journey back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour