Full-Day Countryside Discovery on Quad Bike
Your adventure starts as a tuk-tuk picks you up from your hotel in the morning. After a safety briefing and time to get familiar with your quad bike, you head out to start exploring with professional guides accompanying you on motorbikes.
Enjoy plenty of time to admire the picturesque Cambodian countryside with tranquil villages, traditional markets, rice fields, and country roads. During the tour, stop at several villages along the way. In one of the villages, you visit a basket craft shop and in another town you have a chance to learn about the art of leather carving.
In the middle of your day in the country, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant before you hop back on the quad bike and ride through more villages to visit schools and help kids practice their English. Make sure you bring your camera along to capture the many photo opportunities. After your adventure, wash the mud off your feet and enjoy a refreshing drink before a ride back to your Siem Reap hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour