Half-Day Angkor Thom City & Ta Prohm Temple Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend your morning visiting the cultural sights of Angkor Thom—the last city of the Khmer Empire. Marvel at the ancient Bayon Temple and the carvings on the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Leper King at the majestic former Royal Palace. Lastly, admire the beauty of the untouched Ta Prohm temple.
Get to know your guide on the way from your hotel to the last enduring city of the Khmer Empire, Angkor Thom. Here, explore the Bayon Temple, with huge stone faces that watch over the grounds, and take in views of 51 smaller towers that surround the temple.
Next, see the vast ruins of the former Royal Palace of King Jayavarman VII and marvel at the 2 terraces—Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of Leper King—which stretch 1,312 feet (400 m) and feature intricate carvings.
Finally, visit the ruins of the Ta Prohm temple, the jewel of Angkor Thom, which was used as a location for the film Tomb Raider. Be inspired by the rustic stone with carvings and the distinct, towering trees that grow to become part of the temple. Afterward, enjoy some time off your feet as you are chauffeured back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour