Half-Day Countryside Discovery on Quadbike
After convenient pickup from your hotel via a tuk-tuk, get a safety briefing and then hit the road. Explore on a quad bike accompanied by professional guides on motorcycles and get a chance to see houses on stilts, rice fields, bats, banana plantations, and one of the oldest temples of ancient Angkor.
Your countryside excursion starts as a tuk-tuk picks you up from your hotel in Siem Reap. After a safety briefing and a training ride to get familiar with your quad bike, follow your professional guides on motorbikes and head to the farming communities surrounding Siem Reap. As you travel along the road, admire scenic rice fields, houses on stilts, and banana plantations along the way.
During the tour you visit ruins of Prasat Prei Monti, one of the oldest temples of ancient Angkor. You get a chance to stop at a couple of local farms and workshops. Passing Kork Srok village, you are able to see Khmer bats sleeping on trees in their natural habitat. After you wash mud off your feet and enjoy a refreshing drink, get a convenient ride back to your hotel in Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour