Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Explore the underground passageways used by Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War as you head to the Cu Chi tunnels with an experienced guide. Learn how extensive subterranean world was created, watch engaging documentaries about its use, and get the chance to fire an AK-47 assault rifle.
Start your day with convenient pickup from your Ho Chi Minh hotel, cruising out of town past water-filled rice paddies and farm-flecked landscapes to reach the entrance of the Cu Chi tunnels. When you arrive, climb down into tight passageways that weave between rooms once used as command centers, bunkers, kitchens, hospitals, and living quarters for Viet Cong soldiers.
Listen as your guide shares stories about how the tunnels offered protection from explosions and detection, watch an intriguing video about the Vietnam War, and then head back outside to a nearby gun range. Test your accuracy with the chance to shoot a powerful AK-47, find out why this powerful weapon was so popular, and then return to your waiting shuttle for the quick trip back to Ho Chi Minh and your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour