Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Boasting elegant pagodas, glimmering spires, and a rich history, Phnom Penh is a must-see city in Southeast Asia. With the help of a local guide, gain comprehensive insight into the iconic wonders of Cambodia's capital on this half-day tour.
Begin your day with a visit to the opulent Royal Palace, home to the royal family of Cambodia and a symbol of the nation. Renowned for its majestic spires and elegant design, it is one of the most significant landmarks of Cambodia. Then admire the Silver Pagoda, home to a Buddha coated with 9,584 diamonds, as well as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, with its pristine gardens. These iconic pieces of Khmer architecture are a great way to learn about the history of Cambodian kings.
Your final stop is at Wat Phnom, the tallest Buddhist temple in the city. Located in central Phnom Penh, Wat Phnom is the center of celebrations during the Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben, a 15-day religious festival. Wander the around the complex, where you can find various stupas, statues, and paintings that showcase mythological scenes.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour