Half-Day Tuk-Tuk Taxi Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Move through the streets of Phnom Penh like a local and discover the city's hot spots in a 3-wheeled tuk-tuk taxi. Peruse the spectacular Royal Palace and the Independence Monument on this exciting morning tour.
Board your tuk-tuk at your city hotel and zip through the streets of Phnom Penh. Get your camera ready as you stop at the amazing Royal Palace, a classic example of royal Khmer architecture. Then depart for the extravagant Silver Pagoda and take a peek at the temple's gleaming silver tiles.
Continue your adventure past another gorgeous structure in Cambodia, the National Museum. Take time to stroll through the museum's galleries and exhibits which contain precious artifacts from the pre-Angkor era. Then hop back on your tuk-tuk and head to the heart of the capital to witness the Independence Monument.
Before you're transferred back to your hotel, ride off to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Stroll around this museum and see photos and paintings of survivors. Hear the dark tales of Cambodia's past under Khmer Rouge regime from your expert guide.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour