Historic Landmarks Cyclo Tour with Lunch
Put your feet up and weave through Ho Chi Minh on a 3-wheeled cyclo, pedaled by your knowledgeable local guide. Along the way, catch glimpses of the historic architecture and museums of the city's bustling center, and enjoy a tasty lunch with fresh ingredients at a locally loved restaurant.
Leaving straight from your hotel, cruise to Ho Chi Minh's most notable landmarks. Cruise past the immersive exhibits and somber memorials at the War Remnants Museum, scope out the 70s-era interiors at the Reunification Palace, and snap photos of French colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office.
Stop off to consider tasty bites from street food vendors along the way, and then end your excursion with a full lunch at a nearby restaurant specializing in freshly prepared Vietnamese dishes. Take advantage of convenient drop-off back at your hotel, and get tips on other place to check out around town before parting ways with your guide.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour