Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace on a tour bus. Enjoy unlimited rides for 24 hours, hopping on and off at popular sites such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Independence Palace, and the War Remnants Museum.
Board the air-conditioned bus and listen to fascinating commentary until you're ready to hop off. Perhaps start with a 360-degree view of the city from the Saigon Skydeck, and then try your hand at haggling at the lively Ben Thanh Market, the city's largest marketplace. Push through the crowds and buy handicrafts to take home or try out some local cuisine.
Stop in the heart of the city at the red-brick Notre Dame Cathedral, a prominent part of the skyline with its spire-tipped twin towers and home to the "weeping" Virgin Mary statue that drew thousands in 2005. Across the way is the Saigon Central Post Office, a striking mix of Gothic and French architecture designed by Gustave Eiffel.
At the War Remnants Museum, explore exhibits on the pain and destruction of the Vietnam War. Then, lighten things up with a stroll along Nguyen Hue Street—the city's first pedestrian promenade and a hopping place to hang out awhile.
- Bus Station at 23/9 Park
- Ben Thanh Market
- Saigon Skydeck
- Bach Dang Pier
- City Hall – Opera House – Nguyen Hue pedestrian street
- Independence Palace
- Notre Dame Cathedral – Central Post Office
- History Museum – Saigon Zoo
- War Remnants Museum
- Pham Ngu Lao Street – the backpacker district
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour