Khleang Floating Village & Tonlé Sap Lake Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Experience the best of the Tonlé Sap region in 1 day on this day tour from Siem Reap. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Khleang River, explore a Kampong Khleang floating village, relish a delicious Cambodian lunch, and marvel at the enchanting scenery of Tonlé Sap Lake.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey south to a Kampong Khleang floating village. Drive through lush landscapes, rustic villages, and local markets before reaching UNESCO-listed Tonlé Sap Lake.
Wonder at the stunning scenery around Tonlé Sap, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia. Keep a lookout for the exotic birds and wildlife that call this area home. Hop on board a traditional riverboat and enjoy a relaxing cruise as you journey upstream on the Khleang River.
Upon arrival at the Kampong Khleang floating village, break for a delicious Cambodian lunch at a local restaurant. Then visit a native Cambodian family household as well as a floating school. Discover a unique way of living and take the opportunity to interact with friendly locals before returning to your Siem Reap hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour