Khmer Cultural Immersion
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover the cultural side of Cambodia on a multi-faceted tour that allows you to get a full experience as you create your own shadow puppet, learn traditional dances, and play an instrument. Top all this excitement off with an authentic lunch and tales of local folklore.
Begin you tour with a leather working class where you learn to craft your own puppet. A master leather carver assists you as you trace your design onto the material and then carve it out, leaving behind a fascinating creature that you attach a stick to, completing the puppet effect.
Your next appointment is with dancers that teach you to do a classic Cambodian dance called Aspara for women or the Giant dance for men. At the same venue, the instrumental band takes your under their wing to show you an introductory lesson on the different musical instruments used in Cambodia.
During the day you also get to try a traditional meal and listen to interesting facts about the area and it's ancient culture. Leave the tour with new skills and you very own shadow puppet as a priceless souvenir.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour