Khmer Musical Journey
Learn how to play some of the classic Khmer musical instruments for an introduction to the historical sounds of Cambodia. This lesson lets you pick up knowledge from the masters themselves and get to know the sounds of cultural icons who captivated travelers from the world over.
This journey takes you out from your hotel to meet your expert instructors, musicians who have perfected their instruments through more than a decade of practice and dedication. Get started with an experience focused on percussion, giving you time with traditional instruments like the ring of bells and the bamboo xylophone.
Later on, head to meet a master who specializes in all forms of Cambodian drums. Try out pieces that range from the deep, barrel-shaped instruments that produce a sound like war drums to the long and slender drums you can sling over your shoulders, and learn what makes each one sing before your experience comes to an end.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour