Landmarks & Delicacies Motorbike Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
A trip to Ho Chi Minh City is not complete without tasting its delicious food. Try traditional noodles, fresh bread, and tasty salad. Wander along market stalls, try your bargaining skills, and admire a traditional pagoda. Gain insight into the local culture as you whiz through the city on a motorbike.
Combine food and adventure and you get an unforgettable experience. Meet your guide and begin your tour with a safety briefing before hopping on your very own motorbike or on the back of one with a personal driver. Head off the beaten path, zip by delightful stalls and markets, and drive by iconic landmarks, including the Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Along your thrilling journey, stop at a traditional pagoda. Here, your guide shares some important details about the city's culture, heritage, and traditions. Next, visit a traditional market. Put your bargaining skills to the test and indulge your taste buds with a delicious Vietnamese lunch before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour