Local Flavors Food Walking Tour
Food & Drink
Explore Vietnamese culinary delights in the heart of downtown Saigon. In the evening light, delve into the city's food scene as you follow your expert guide on this walking tour to discover new cuisine and treat your taste buds to some of the finest authentic foods in Vietnam.
After pickup from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, meet your guide and begin your evening exploration of Saigon. Snake through the small alleyways only a local could take you to, heading toward one of the city's most popular restaurants. Your guide describes the transformation the city has undergone in recent years and it's treasured past, as you try some of the weird and wonderful foods Vietnam is renowned for.
Watch Saigon come alive under the cover of darkness as you tour the foodie-luring hotspots of the city. Visit locally beloved street stalls, having the opportunity to enjoy a dinner banquet including rice paper pizza, fresh snail dishes, and a Vietnamese pancake known as banh xeo. Pull up a stool and soak in the animated ambiance before your night ends on a nice note with a delicious sweet soup dessert.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour