Pencil Sketching of Temples & Floating Villages
The pencil is considered the undisputed elder of the art world, with some version of it having been in existence for hundreds of years. Learn the real artistic powers of this classic drawing tool under the tutelage of Mr. Svay Em, one of Cambodia's most passionate artists.
Many artists say the pencil helped lay the foundation for nearly all forms of art, from simple sketches to advanced sculptures. When used to its fullest advantage, it brings out depth, gradients, and complex lighting, all within a single piece of work. Let Mr. Em enlighten you to these concepts—his passion to his craft is simply undeniable.
In a small group of 4 or fewer people, learn about some of the techniques practiced by Renaissance artists hundreds of years ago, including methods for drawing faces and still life. Your fiercely passionate teacher opens your eyes to the world of artistic wonder that can be tapped into with this simple instrument.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour