Phare, the Cambodian Circus Show Admission
Show & Sport Tickets
Watch in awe as Cambodian artists transform their bodies to tell traditional folk tales by using theater, music, dance and modern circus acts. This entertaining and dynamic show displays energy, emotion, enthusiasm, and talent that emanates from all of the performers who move on the stage before you.
Sit back and prepare to be amazed by the show that is about to take place before you. This circus act is composed of many pieces that tell tales of domination, survival, and rejection. The performers use a mixture of drama, circus tricks, puppetry, and dance to display their stories for the crowd in unique and engaging ways.
Witness the story of a disfigured young man in rural Cambodia who is rejected and ridiculed, a tale of a child who has visions of a distorted and darkened reality, and a narrative that showcases a spooky encounter with 2 ghosts that ends up resulting in slapstick humor. By creating performances that are all distinct, yet remain true to Cambodia culture and storytelling, this circus is able to display a one-of-a-kind experience that you are sure to enjoy.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour