Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
Admire the stately columns of the Cambodian king's residence, visit a temple home to bejeweled Buddhas, and learn about the country's past on this fascinating full-day tour. With an experienced guide to lead you between stops, you can also visit a vibrant market and grab lunch at a locally loved cafe.
Meet up with your guide just outside your Phnom Penh hotel and hop in comfortable air-conditioned transportation bound for your first stop. Surrounded by meticulously curated gardens, the Royal Palace is the home of the current king of Cambodia and an ideal place to snap photos of stunning Khmer architecture. Nearby, the Silver Pagoda serves as a reminder of the country's deep Buddhist traditions, and the National Museum offers intriguing artifacts and exhibits for you to explore.
Grab lunch before you start your afternoon with a reflective stop at the Museum of Genocide. When you arrive, listen as your guide shares stories about the tragic events that took place at this former high school that was made into a prison under the Khmer Rouge regime.
Wrap up your day with some leisure time to browse the wares of the Central Market or the Russian Market, both of which offer everything from dusty antiques to handcrafted jewelry ideal for a memorable souvenir. With your shopping done, jump back in your ride and head back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour