Private 2-Day Beng Mealea, Koh Ker & Preah Vihear Tour
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Discover the ruins of ancient Angkor tucked into the remote areas of northern Cambodia on this 2-day adventure. With the help of a professional guide, explore the tucked away Beng Mealea, former Angkor capital Koh Ker, and the spectacular Preah Vihear located on a mountain top.
Meet your guide and kickoff your excursion with a drive to the massive Beng Mealea temple, designed in the same style as Angkor Wat. While the most accessible of the region's lost temples, it is mostly unrestored and hidden in the overgrown trees enveloping it. Scramble around the ruins or opt for the secure wooden path to enter the sanctuary. You also have the option to stop at an old stone quarry where the resources for the temple were cut.
Next, venture further into the bush to Koh Ker, which was briefly made the Angkor capital. Take a rest to delight in a picnic lunch, and then visit the premier attraction, the 98-foot (30-m) tall Prasat Thom. The temple mountain offers fantastic views after boldly clambering to the top.
Turn in for the night at the Preah Vihear Boutique Hotel, resting up for another eventful day to come.
After liaising with your guide, set off for the Preah Vihear Temple, which lies on the country’s northern border. At the base of the mountain, hop into a truck for the steep finish. You are welcomed to the top with magnificent views of the plains below.
After exploring the impressive temple grounds, head to Anlong Veng for your last stop. Learn about the territory that was once home to Pol Pot and was last under Khmer Rouge rule. End your trip with a restful ride back to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour