Private 2-Day Essential Angkor Tour
Prepare for an unforgettable experience in the renowned temple city of Angkor, exploring the numerous ruins with the assistance of a professional guide. This 2-day excursion includes visits to the iconic Angkor Wat, as well as the Terraces of the Elephants, Bayon Temple, and Ta Prohm.
Start your adventure with pickup from Siem Reap International Airport or your hotel, and then set off for the Shinta Mani Resort to get settled in. You arrive at the chic boutique hotel, strolling through the tropical, green gardens to your room with a pool view. Enjoy some down time relaxing and make use of the resort's amenities before your exciting tours begin.
Connect with your guide in the afternoon to travel to the 12th century Khmer capital Angkor Thom. Admire the sights including the massive statues at the South Gate and the 54 ornate towers at Bayon Temple, as well as the recently restored Baphuon.
Close out your day with a walk up to Phnom Bakheng for impressive panoramic views of Angkor Wat and the area below at sunset.
Begin your day bright and early to meet your guide and head to Ta Phrom. This particular temple features sandstone towers and huge trees growing out of the ruins. Continue on to its sister temple, Preah Khan, to admire the wall carvings and sculptures.
The last stop on your adventure is the famed Angkor Wat. The 12th-century built complex sprawls over 200 acres (81 hectares), representing the largest religious structure in the world.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour