Private Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap Lake Tour
Explore the stunning Khmer architecture and weather-worn sandstone temples spread out around UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat. Find out how this 12th-century Buddhist temple was created, enjoy lunch at a beloved local restaurant, and take a scenic boat cruise around Tonle Sap Lake on this private excursion.
Get picked up by your private guide at your hotel and enjoy the quick ride out of Siem Reap's bustling center to the quiet, moat-bordered temple complex at Angkor Wat. Follow your guide toward the main temple, listening as they explain the significance of this religious site and point out common stylistic elements, like ornate bas-reliefs depicting elegant apsaras.
Admire the trunks at Ankgor Thom's Terrace of the Elephants, pass underneath the arch of the Southern Gate, and then recharge with a tasty lunch of freshly prepared Cambodian specialties.
In the afternoon, head to the tranquil shores of Tonle Sap lake to take a boat cruise past the stilted houses and floating markets that make up the lake's charming village. Snap some photos as you go, browse for souvenirs at the market, and then return to shore to catch a lift back to your Siem Reap hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour