Private Angkor Tuk-Tuk Tour & Elephant Ride
Weave between breathtaking 12th-century Buddhist temples on the back of an elephant, cruise the streets of Siem Reap in a nimble tuk-tuk, and trek into the jungle to uncover the remains of Preah Khan temple. Along the way, listen to commentary from your private guide and grab a tasty lunch.
Meet up with your guide outside your Siem Reap hotel and hop into the back of a 3-wheeled, open-air tuk-tuk. Zoom through the city's bustling streets to reach the outskirts Angkor Wat. Head inside on foot to check out stunning examples of Khmer architecture and learn about the temples' transformation from Hinduism to Buddhism.
Continue on to the Southern Gate of Angkor Thom, where you can climb onto the back of a gentle elephant to go through the gate in style. Take the afternoon to admire the faces on the Bayon temple, snap photos of the stone pachyderms at the Terrace of the Elephants, and grab a quick lunch at a locally loved restaurant.
Swing by the overgrown temples at Preah Khan, dip into the jungle to see what remains of Ta Prohm temple, and find out how this long neglected site is now being preserved to maintain its eerie, abandoned appearance before you catch a lift back to Siem Reap and your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour