Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
Experience the best of Angkor Wat in 1 day on this private tour from Siem Reap. Explore UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat, with sites like Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King as well as temples like Bayon, Banteay Kde, and Ta Prohm.
Be picked up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Sit back and relax as you journey to the ancient Angkor Wat complex to discover the world's largest religious monument; including its forested area, it spreads over 155 square miles (400 sq km).
Start your tour with a visit to this national symbol of Cambodia. Marvel at its architectural grandeur as well as its ancient shrines featuring traditional Khmer designs, unique sculptures, and intricate carvings.
Next, visit the last-known capital of the Khmer Empire, Angkor Thom. Wander around this ancient walled city, and as you enter through the massive south gates, be greeted by lines of statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga (a snake-like deity).
Continue to Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King, used as a viewing platform and a royal cremation site by the Angkor King Jayavarman VII. Afterward, explore the Bayon, featuring distinctive stone structures influenced by Baroque-inspired Khmer architecture.
Break for a delicious lunch before visiting the historic Banteay Kdei temple and picturesque Ta Prohm. After a day of exploration, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour